18.4.15

A Second Octopus Dress

Dear Laura,






I am currently making some dog beds for little Chaika's brother and Aunt, and of course this meant trawling my favourite websites for material. Needless to say most of the material I order was not of course for the dogs, but for me. In this lovely batch was a wonderful octopus pattern from Cotton + Steel. I love their designs and I am completely obsessed with this one. I couldn't wait and immediately made it into a dress. I used every single scrap of material the cut outs for the arms were turned into pockets and the rest was just rectangles with darts to make the shape. I think I am going to get more and make some PJs and maybe a little matching dress for my niece. I would love to make clothes also for my nephew but I can't think of what little boys like to wear. I would love any suggestions you might have.

Lots of love

Annie

2 comments:

  1. utterly gorgeous, and I love your wellies too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fabric is utterly fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...