21.6.14

Summer Dress 2

Dear Laura,


This deck chair material has been on my ebay watch list for at least a year. I love it so much but couldn't think of what to make with it to justify the purchase. Well now I do. What is even more exciting is that the design is by Julie Murphy of  Jack and Lulu who I have been following on instagram for a while. I love that I have a connection with the designer of the fabric it makes it feel so much more personal. I can't wait to sew with it, I feel like it is going to be my go to summer dress this year. I need to get going because I have one more summer dress to do and June is moving along fast! 

Lots of love

Annie

1 comment:

  1. I love cute and quirky fabrics, this will make a fab dress! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...