12.6.14

Doggy Updates

Dear Laura,







I haven't talked much about Chaika here, on instgram however she is my source of inspiration, and so I think it is time for an update. Little Chaika is 7 months old and rather a lot bigger than when we got her. She is coming to work with me two days a week and generally being a cutey. I am very much enjoying having a dog, she is naughty and silly and very occassionally she nips my bum to make me play with her which makes me laugh so uncontrollably I can't discipline her. Mostly though she is sweet and cuddly and gives us an enormous amount of joy. I hope these pictures give you some joy as well. 

Lots of love

Annie

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...