26.4.14

All Quiet on the Blogging Front

Dear Laura,

I have been rather quiet on the blogging front as of late, there are two main reasons for this: a bouncy puppy who requires rather a lot of attention and no computer. You see a few months ago I found through quite very scientific method that three glasses of wine spilt on a computer is just fine, a few oddities here and there, but generally all tickidy boo. However, a whole cup of coffee seemed to finish my beloved computer off. Sadly even with some hoping and much drying it didn't spring back to life again. Well now I finally have a new computer. HOORAY! and so I feel I can be back to blogging. It is also the loveliest of seasons and the urge to sew dresses is overwhelming!

First though I will show you the dog bed that I have made for the puppy, well it is 4 and counting now but any excuse for sewing! It was extremely simple I got some foam that is machine washable and then some light cotton for an inner case and some lovely patterned fabric for the outer case. The first ones I put zips in but she just chewed those so I redesigned and made them like pillow cases. I hope you like them, really it is the dog on them that I love so much but the beds give me quite a bit of satisfaction too!


The materials for the first two beds

The inner bed
Enjoying the results

Lots of love

Annie

1 comment:

  1. that looks like one happy sleepy puppy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...