1.2.14

Cushions Cushions Cushions

Dear Laura,




I love soft furnishings, I LOVE them, the idea of all that lovely fabric on display in your house to admire whenever possible. This is why I make so many cushions. The other day I had some time off and rather than do something sensible like making a new dress, trousers, skirt, or one of the million baby/wedding presents I have on my list, I made some more cushions! They are so quick and satisfying. So here they are, my two new cushions. 

Lots of love

Annie

3 comments:

  1. I know that I am supposed to be looking at the cushions, but can I just say that I love your chair!! The cushions are lovely too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to dig out my sewing machine and do this. I got some lovely green fabric for my birthday and my sofa is desperate for new plump cushions :-) Lovely work Annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...