4.1.14

new year, new yarn

Dear Annie,



When my brother (who, as you know, also lives in the States) asked me if there was anything that I would like for Christmas from your side of the pond, 'yarn from Purl Soho' was my speedy reply.

This super soft merino is true to its name, and the teal colour positively glows. I'm planning to use it for an ultra-speedy knit cowl, just as soon as I finish my latest knitting project (which I hope to share with you very soon.)

Happy new year and happy new yarn to you,

love from,

Laura 

5 comments:

  1. Your yarn looks so inviting - better than any box of chocs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're very lovely colours, did you pick them or did your brother come up trumps? Mine would probably have picked a really weird combination! It will make a lovely cowl and then you'll always be reminded of him :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That yarn looks gorgeous, I love their website and patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that yarn looks delicious! Love the teal shade. Looking forward to seeing what you knit. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luscious :0) what are you making with it? m.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...