24.1.14

Crazy Busy Times and a Trip to New York

Dear Laura,


Wow it has been a bit crazy town this side of the atlantic. I landed running from the christmas break and have not really had a chance to sit down since then. I have a ton to show you from christmas and January but first I wanted to show you my trip last weekend. I was lucky enough to be sent to New York for a conference, I made a special skirt as you know, but I will post about that later on. It was so fun, I am very fortunate to be in an industry where I get to see and work with a lot of my friends from around the country. As a bonus I got to play with them all in such an exciting and crazy city. Now it is very much back to reality but it has been a wonderful month and a half. A great way to spend the winter, with friends and adventure.

Lots of love

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...