26.1.14

A New York Skirt

Dear Laura,



When I was in London over Christmas I had quite a lot of fun in Liberty. There happened to be a sale on and rather than the careful picking through the sale fabric that everyone else was doing, I basically pulled the table upside down to find some wonderful fabrics. This was one of them. I immediately fell in love with it and knew I wanted to make a skirt with it. I thought my trip to New York would be a great deadline for making the skirt and I hurriedly put it together hemming the skirt the night before I left. I didn't anticipate that the weather would be minus a million degrees and so I am rather bundled up in the outdoor photos!





A little crinkled having been happily worn all day.


Lots of love

Annie



3 comments:

  1. Love the fabric! Liberty has such beautiful things. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how I love liberty fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful skirt Annie and check our your lining! I've never been to liberty even though I grew up in London, shame on me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...