28.11.13

Snuggly Pom Pom Slippers

Dear Laura,







A couple of years ago I found some slippers online which had lovely pom poms on them. unfortunately they were sold out and I have been craving them ever since. Now that the weather is positively wintery, I have been sewing sewing sewing. I ordered some fluffy furry material which I have used in my last three projects. Now I have the most snuggly furry comfy slippers a lady could ask for, they go all the way up to my knee and keep me so toasty warm I am not sure I am ever going to take them off. Today, in front of the Macys thanksgiving parade I made all my pom poms and sewed them on, now I think they are perfect. I am glad I finally got my pom pom slippers.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Lots of love

Annie

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, love the rainbow pom-poms. I've never seen slippers like this! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're wonderful, I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...