10.8.13

Cushions Made From Bags

Dear Laura,










For my birthday this year you gave me a beautiful bag, it was too beautiful for me to use it and so I thought I might frame it. Then I had a flash of inspiration, what if I made it into a cushion, then I could look at it all day everyday. Perfect! I has also purchased a bag on my trip to San Francisco which I really liked. So this morning, I got my machine out and whipped up two cushions in no time, most of the work is already done which is a big bonus. They now sit on my sofa in pride of place and will make me smile everyday.

Lots of love

Annie


p.s. I am writing a tutorial on how to do this which you can see above, not that this is remotely complicated but if you've never sewn before it might help (if I can make it work!) 

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant and beautiful Annie, what a great idea xox Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Annie this is amazing!! I've lots of canvas bags (particularly Glastonbury Festival ones) that I don't want to use because I don't want to ruin them. The only problem is I'd have about 20 cushions :D I'm definitely going to do this though, and you've done a tutorial!!! :O Brilliant :D x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...