6.7.13

My First Jumper

Dear Laura,

I am knitting a jumper. I don't know what got into me, but in the wool shop I got over excited and decided to go for it. I am not using a pattern or anything silly like that. I mean of course I can make up a jumper pattern, how hard can it be! So far I have managed the neck and holes for the arms, it was a little short so I had to cut the bottom off and start knitting down from there instead. I don't think it is going to be noticeable(famous last words). I am a little afraid to start the sleeves as I am not quite sure how to do that yet, I don't want flat shoulders any advice is much appreciated  I am really enjoying the process even if it involves a bit of cutting here and unwinding there.




Lots of Love

Annie

3 comments:

  1. How scary cutting your knitting - you are very brave. I was thinking about raglan sleeves do you think they would work. Not sure how you would work the stitches out but I'm sure you could find a way x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! How's that first sleeve going now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annie - I'm absoloutely pants at knitting, but I hope it all goes well as the colours are truly gorgeous.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...