22.6.13

Very Little Dungrees

Dear Laura,





Back when S was tiney tiny, you gave me a pair of his dungarees so I could use them as a pattern to make him some. Now I have since used them as a pattern many times but I haven't ever managed to make a pair for any of your children including S. This is in fact no exception, I am working on something for little E but these little dungarees are for my sister, well not for her, she isn't that small, for my brand new nephew who is over due now, come on little one time to meet the family...

They are the last of the octopus fabric that Sabrina designed, I really used every last scrap of that fabric, I have the tinniest bit left to make a pocket for my dress and then it is all used up. I might have to order some more, or just encourage her to design more fabric for me to play with. I love making small clothes it is so much fun and I can't believe how that anyone can fit into something that little.

Lots of love

Annie

p.s. Congratulations on the crafty magazine tutorial, I am desperate to see it, I am so excited for you!

1 comment:

  1. They are super cute - I'm loving the cute fabric again :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...