29.6.13

A Patchwork Blanket

Dear Laura,










Lots of little people have entered the world recently and so I have had lots of excuses to make cute little things, who really needs an excuse though. Anyway this time I made a little blanket out of all the scraps of various other projects I have made. I really enjoyed this process, it is much easier than I thought it would be, it just takes a little patience and planning, both of which  I tend not to have in great quantities when it comes to sewing. 

The patches have come from across the world, the hungry caterpillar is Taos NM, the whales and planes are DC, the stars and spots are Devon and the pirates are the Cotswalds (I believe you were with me when I bought that fabric). I'm off to the post office on Monday to send it on its way.

Lots of love

Annie


3 comments:

  1. oh so lovely, and I love the way you can trace all the fabrics from a journey around the world x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. You've inspired me to someday be able to do this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...