1.6.13

A Few More Octopodes

Dear Laura,






I think you remember my octopus dress, well I am eeking a little more from the fabric and have made an octopus wash bag. This is winging its way eastward to the lovely Sabrina at Wolves in London to say thank you for her ace material. It was supposed to be a surprise but I am useless at waiting. I hot ironed on a clear vinyl to the material which worked but unfortunately as I sewed the material some creases appeared in the vinyl  I am not sure if they can be ironed out or if they are there forever now. It was a fun trial and I think it is a pretty fun wash bag I hope she likes it! 

Lots of love

Annie

3 comments:

  1. I am sure Sabrina will just love that, her fabric is gorgeous x Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Annie, that is TOO exciting! Thank you ever so much, it looks just gorgeous, I love the dotty fabric on the inside as well...

    What a clever thing to iron on vinyl, I had no idea you could even do that at all.

    I can't wait for it to arrive so I can marvel at in the flesh! A million thank yous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect little bag I adore the fabric just so clever x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...