1.5.13

handmade with love

Dear Annie,





It wasn't until I started crafting myself that I fully appreciated just how special it is to receive a handmade gift. I now recognise the thought, effort and time that has gone into something which is handmade with love.

This stunning crochet blanket is a present from a very dear friend of mine for the soon-to-arrive baby. It is absolutely beautiful. The colours are just stunning and it's the perfect weight for a Spring baby. I couldn't love it more! Thank you, Amy. It is currently packed away in my hospital bag, and will certainly be used with love.

Love from,

Laura

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful blanket your baby will love it x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...