9.4.13

feeling crafty

Dear Annie,


Just before the Easter weekend, I treated everyone in the family to a magazine. My own choice was the first issue of a brand new craft magazine called Crafty. 

If you haven't come across it, I highly recommend it. It has a lovely clean, stylish look to it and a refreshingly modern approach to craft. Having an interest in the politics of craft, I was excited to discover that it includes a regular column on Craftivism, amongst other delights.

I also read (and loved) the article on vintage cameras and submitted some of my own vintage snaps, as requested. I am pleased to say that they have been featured on the Crafty website.

As D had some days off over the Easter weekend, I was also treated to some time with my feet up to get on with my knitting. The baby blanket is still only just over halfway complete, so I am knitting in any spare moment that I have!

Love from,

Laura

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations just had a quick peek at your photos x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing better than treating everyone to a mag of their choice. I've seen this new crafty one and like it too. Loved seeing your photos too x Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many lovely new mags out aren't there! I want to subscribe to something but can't decide what. Maybe I'll have to do the rounds for a while. What's your favourite?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked up a copy too - slight obsession with fabric creepy crawlies...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen this before but from the cover alone I quite like the look of it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...