7.3.13

superhero cuffs

Dear Annie,







Do you remember the superhero capes that I made for the boys for Christmas? They are going to come in very useful this weekend because S has requested a superhero theme for his birthday party on Saturday.

Last night, I whipped up some felt superhero cuffs to match the capes. I had a look at several examples on Pinterest and then came up with an approximation of a pattern. They were really quick and simple to make, and the two junior superheroes are delighted with them.

Love from,

Laura

PS: Please forgive the hastily snapped photos. As I had already discovered, superheroes don't stand still!

3 comments:

  1. I think I need some superhero cuffs. They might magically get the housework done in double quick time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had thought of super hero cuffs it was my grandsons birthday a few weeks ago and he would have loved them. I made lots of super hero cakes with edible rice cake toppers http://sweetpeafamilyblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/superhero-party.html
    I hope you have a lovely day
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant ... my boys would love them ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...