20.2.13

Emily's Fetching

Dear Annie,



As you may remember, I recently made a hat for my friend Emily's belated birthday. Given that I had some yarn left over, I decided to make her a pair of Fetching hand warmers to match.

I am a big fan of hand warmers and have knitted various patterns over the years. This has to be my favourite, though. It is quick and simple to knit, hardly uses any yarn (less than half a skein of Cascade 220) and the hand warmers are both pretty and practical. The cables also coordinate nicely with Emily's cabled hat.

Now that they are finished, I can get back to knitting my blanket. So far this year, it's been all about the Cascade 220...

Love from,

Laura

PS: Details on Ravelry.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty - and cute - your lucky friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are such a lovely colour! Beautiful. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are such a lovely colour! Beautiful. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...