6.2.13

crafternooning

Dear Annie,






A friend of mine has recently set up a weekly crafternoon for a group of fellow mums. I can think of nothing better than meeting up for a cuppa, some cake and a little light knitting or crochet. To date, there has been more chatting than crafting, but after last week's knitting lesson, the list of projects on the go is growing and we are beginning to get into our stride. Needless to say, I am all too happy to have a regular slot of sociable crafty time in my week!

Love from, 

Laura

2 comments:

  1. crafternoon - Brilliant! we do the same but we don't have such a fantastic name. (and we do mostly chatting............) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a bit of crafter-nooning. I'd be right there with you if I lived closer :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...