2.2.13

Computer Case

Dear Laura,



I have been sewing and sewing, what with my self imposed one woolen project at a time (see here), I am finding sewing projects to distract myself with. I found this lovely bird material in the shop the other day and couldn't resist it. It is flannel which is a little odd but I bought a ton of it anyway. I am hoping to make a dress with the rest of it. I am not sure how that will turn out but it is super soft and nice and warm. I had an old computer case which I chopped up for the inside soft spongey stuff. It wasn't ideal and if I was to make another one I would get some fresh padding as it could be cut to size a lot more easily. I also recycled the zip, that was much more successful.








Lots of love

Annie

4 comments:

  1. fab idea, that's beautiful fabric, i love using flannel to back quilts for the kids but it's really hard to find nice patterned flannel over here, pj's would be super cosy in it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like the idea of a flannel fabric dress or nightie would be fun too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, nighties or pjs would be snuggly and cosy. Such pretty material and, of course, your case is so much smarter than any found in the apple store!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever - and cute :)
    A flannel dress would be adorable - so cosy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...