28.2.13

birthday number badges

Dear Annie,





Last night, for the fifth time so far, I made a felt number badge  for one of my boys' birthdays. It is a tradition that I am so glad to have started. A little simple stitching, usually the night before, and the next day there is a mama-made badge to make the birthday boy feel extra special. 

This year, S wore his badge proudly to school, which made me smile. I wonder what age we will reach before a felt badge is just not cool enough. Hopefully there are a few more birthdays to go first...

Love from,

Laura

PS: The original idea for the badges came from Whip Up.
PPS: Your blanket is utterly gorgeous! I am so impressed. xx

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely little tradition,these I'm sure will be treasured forever xox Penelope

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...