21.1.13

Inauguration 2013

Dear Laura,

Today was the presidential inauguration. The city completely shuts down and I was told I would be arrested if I tried to go to work. Brilliantly this morning we got given surprise tickets to the inauguration itself which meant I could actually be quite close! 





Obama and Biden





There were lots of fur coats, it is pretty cold in DC in January 





It was cold but it was fun, I skipped the parade and watched it on TV so I could warm up and sew!

lots of love

Annie


6 comments:

  1. Pretty amazing to say you've been to such a momentus occasion! Wow! x Penelope

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that's quite an occasion. what a thrill !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an astonishing event to have been invited to! Lifelong memories, I'll bet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! Thanks. For sharing!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com
    Come say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! how wonderfully exciting :)
    How about those coats??!!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that is definitely something to tell the grandchildren. Lucky you, despite the cold!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...