30.1.13

flower for a friend

Dear Annie,


My camera lens is in need of some medical attention, so I am sans camera this week (a most distressing state of affairs!). This is a picture from a couple of weeks ago, of a crochet flower brooch that I made for my friend Natalie's birthday. The pattern and yarn came from a Mollie Makes kit last year. It took a little bit of figuring out, partly because there was a mistake in the pattern,. Luckily Ravelry came to the rescue as usual and it was super-speedy to make once I was on the right track. I added the buttons in the middle and a brooch pin to the back. A satisfyingly sweet crochet project, I shall certainly be making more.

Love from,

Laura

PS: Details on Ravelry.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...