3.12.12

Flowery Camera Bag

Dear Laura,

I have been busy sewing and knititng of late, I think this cold weather and  the long nights makes me want to cosy up and knit, knit, knit. Which is great as I haven't been feeling too inspired of late. The sewing project I want to show off to you today I love for two reasons. The first is I got to use the marimekko material I bought last year in london (you can read about that here) and the second is because it is a gadget case for a lovely shiny new camera R bought me! yay!











It travelled really well especially as I hadn't finished it before my journey so the strap was held on with pins! It needs a handle on top so that I can pick it up more easily for shorter periods of time. Overall I love it. The purple flower is the best and the turkeys make me smile when I open it up.

Lots of love

Annie 

4 comments:

  1. oh that is quite brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fabulous though - I wish my sewing skills were half as good...I really do need to find some decent kind of bag for my camera.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay about they camera! And, so, on to really important things.... pattern?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...