14.12.12

An Assortment of Christmas

Dear Laura,

It is nearly Christmas, I know I keep saying that but with so much excitement it is hard to get everything ready in time. I have been doing lots of odds and ends of jobs and I thought I would show you a little assortment of my run up to Christmas.


Some mince pie production, yum yum yum


Finishing some PJs and knitting some Thumb warmers (to stop my friend picking at her cuticles, gross)


and of course enjoying the Christmassy feel all around.

Lots of love

Annie

1 comment:

  1. ooh that Christmas window is so beautiful xxx

    (I gave a friend wristwarmers for exactly the same reason last year!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...