30.9.12

Giraffe PJs

Dear Laura,

I have taken the leap into trousers. Sewing them, not wearing them, I have some trousers in my closet. Last week when buying some elastic I accidentally bought a lot of lovely lovely material (well 4 different ones but who's counting). In this little pile of mine, there was some giraffe material. 

I loved it and thought it would make the best PJs. I haven't made trousers before so I am pretty unsure about what needs to be what and where I should make sure there is excess in case of mistakes. I used a pattern which I found on the internet, (I can't find it now so no link I am afraid but there seem to be a ton of them). I got half way through before supper and then this morning as soon as I woke up I finished them off. They are aces. In fact I am wearing them right now!





Lots of love
Annie

p.s. I hope you are feeling better, I love the hat, you are a crocheting queen!

8 comments:

  1. oh they are fab! I love lounging about in pj's and those are such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leggy giraffes! The perfect PJ fabric. Just lovely. C.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabric! They look very comfy...I might have to have a go making some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fabric ... great jammie bottoms ... perfect for weekend lounging ... Bee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These jammies are brilliant! What a cute print. Also, totally love your cushions. Did you do that embroidery? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Giraffe PJs. Dear Laura, I have taken the leap into trousers. Sewing them, not wearing them, I have some trousers in my closet. Last week when ... qgiraffe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...