23.9.12

African Art

Dear Laura,

One of the things that is so wonderful about living in DC is the quantity of art readily and freely available on our doorstep. R and I will often wonder down to the mall to any number of exhibitions and galleries. Last week we stubbled on a brillant african art gallery, we were a just in time to have a quick look around before it closed for the day. 





I wanted to take this bird home with me, but it was sensibly behind glass so I couldn't get my hands on it! 
We just managed to scoot to the shop to bring back this picture. It is cut out with material behind it. I love it.
I can't wait to go back and have a proper look around.

Lots of love


Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...