27.8.12

a girl and a crochet moustache


Dear Annie,

I am so glad that you have shared some of the pictures of your wedding. It was a wonderful day from beginning to end and you were -without a shadow of a doubt- the most beautiful, classical and lovely bride that I have ever seen.


Whilst I was baking the cakes, and you were creating the decorations, there was one other piece of crafting going on. In the week running up to your hen do, my evenings were spent in a frenzy of crochet. When I saw a crochet moustache over at Kat's blog, I knew that I needed to make one for you. My initial plan had been to make one for every hen, but I had overestimated my crochet speed, and so ran out of time and ended up with four. It was enough for all the lovely ladies to try one out.


We took them with us in the evening when we went to the Milk Thistle doorbell cocktail bar, where we discovered the possibility of moustache training.



Even on your wedding day, there was a little moustache moment.


Classical and lovely. Even with a moustache!

Love from,

Laura

PS: Thanks to Ksenia for the final photo.
Crochet moustache pattern can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...