21.7.12

Travel Kit

Dear Laura,


I am doing a lot of travelling in the next few weeks and I wanted to find a way to make sure I could still do some sewing whilst away. Do you remember that I was trying make a little travelling sewing kit a while ago. Well I finally managed to get it finished!




Unfortunately I didn't have a zip so I decided to use a button system to keep it closed. 




I put a pin cushion in and a little pocket to keet a tape measure or buttons. I made sure everything was tied down with a ribbon and a popper. I also made sure there was enough space to put some material or a small project I am working on there as well.




Lots of love


Annie

3 comments:

  1. That is a lovely idea! It would be perfect for a pocket mending kit too. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really lovely - I think I need to make something similar for our holiday too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I think the fabric you used for the inside, with the birds on, is especially beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...