6.7.12

on-the-go knitting

Dear Annie,




Whenever I can, I try to travel with knitting, popping it into my bag in the morning with the hope of just a row or two at some point in the day.






This week, I have been knitting both my Milo and my Scrumptious Cowl. Knitting at playgrounds and cafes, in the garden and on the sofa.




Knitting whilst chatting, knitting whilst cuddling, knitting whilst day dreaming and knitting whilst sipping tea.




Slowly but surely, a row at a time, progress is being made.


Love from,


Laura


(Photos from Instagram, where I am @steadyeyebrows)

1 comment:

  1. Ah the joys of knitting - you can take it anywhere :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...