17.7.12

end of term

Dear Annie,


Time has flown by since last September when I wrote in this post about S starting preschool. All of a sudden, the summer holidays are upon us, and he is leaving his preschool, ready to start "big school" in September.




For a while now, I have been mulling over present ideas to make for the fantastic staff at his preschool. With all sorts of other things on the go at the moment, and nine presents to make, I didn't have quite as much time as I had hoped, so I opted for simple homemade sweet bags, using this tutorial.




Tomorrow, we will be writing our Summer Holiday To Do List. I think I'm going to need a very large piece of paper, as my little man has all sorts of ideas. Now all we need is some sunshine...




Love from,


Laura

4 comments:

  1. I keep hearing rumours of sunshine...just around the corner they say...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does time fly so much? Well done for making all those bags - at least the number of presents gets less as they get older! (I made do with homemade jam in a cream tea! Is that cheating?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely sweetie bags. We ended up making bookmarks and falling back on the ever reliable Lindors ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. very lovely! and yes please to the sunshine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...