9.7.12

Didn't Quite Finish

Dear Laura,


I am travelling a lot in the next few months. Inspired by the teacup bag I made and the encouragement from Lily at Making it Vintage and Libby at Truly Murtle, I have embarked on another sewing project. I am pretty excited about this one. I am trying to make a little portable sewing kit. Digging around in my fabrics I found the perfect ones.




Ideally I would like to have tried putting a zip in around the edge, but I don't have any zips the right size, so I am going to do a button ribbon tying concoction to keep it all together. I am very excited to finish it off, it takes quite a lot of brain power to figure out how it is all going to go together to try to hide all the seams before I sew! I wanted to take it on my trip to North Carolina (more about that soon) but I didn't quite finish it. I am hoping that I will be able to take it on my next set of travels so I can sew to my hearts content whilst I am away.


Lots of love


Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...