23.7.12

a cotton Milo


Dear Annie,


The teeny tiny Milo vest has been cast off and blocked, and it is now awaiting the arrival of the baby for whom it is intended. I knitted it in Rowan Pima Cotton in a colour called Verdigris.






One of the things that I particularly like about this pattern is that you can vary the cable each time. This time, I chose the xoxo cable, but the last Milo that I knitted had an owl cable. You can read about it (and see it being modelled by baby R) here.


Love from,


Laura


PS: Details- as usual- on Ravelry.

3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous colour, and a very sweet pattern. I have no babies to knit for at present but that would be a lovely pattern if I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. çok güzel süveter eline sağlık sevgiler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the milo pattern, I need to knit another one

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...