20.6.12

A Vague Idea

Dear laura,


I draw these two drawings for something rather special recently. 


 Some bees flying back to their hive
and some lily's


I rather like them but can't think of what to do with them now. I want to put the bees on something, a t-shirt, a pencil case? I just don't know, also I am not even sure how I would put them on anyway, still I am rather fond of them and have a vague idea that one day I might be able to use. I will save them for a rainy day.


Lots of love


Annie

2 comments:

  1. An apron! They would be lovely on a canvas apron. Or a teatowel, then you could see them everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pillowcases for kids! - I paint them for gifts. Kids love them, especially with their name on too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...