12.5.12

at the moment

Dear Annie,


At the moment I am knitting a cowl. The first part is simple stocking stitch in the round, which is perfect for knitting whilst watching yet another Scandi thriller (The Bridge). I suspect that the brioche rib will require a little more concentration, but I have a few inches to go yet.


At the moment I am also cutting squares for my quilt. Very slowly, as and when I have a few moments free. My pile of uncut fabrics is considerably larger than my pile of squares. The top fabric in the uncut pile is a particularly special one; I inherited a couple of pieces of vintage Laura Ashley fabric from my Gran, which happen to be the perfect colours for inclusion in the quilt.


At the moment I am crafting with shades of bluey green and I am taking my time about it.

Love from,

Laura

2 comments:

  1. I love those colours of your fabrics. Bluey green is such a fabulous combo! And what a lovely thing to inherit vintage fabrics.
    Happy weekend to you.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh the Bridge...me too - getting ready to tune in tonight!
    Love love love the fabric - can't wait to see how your quilt turns out - these are just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...