12.4.12

The Beginnings of a Dress

Dear Laura,


Over here in the US we don't get the Easter bank holidays, it still feels like a holiday to me so I set aside Sunday to make a dress. Of course with all the running about and too-ing and fro-ing that accompanies a hectic weekend I didn't start sewing until 4pm. So for now I will just show you the beginnings.





I have a way to go, I am going to call it my Teacup dress. It is for a wedding, I hope it will be appropriate, you'll have to tell me once it is finished.


lots of love


Annie

3 comments:

  1. You don't get the holiday! Oh no!
    But, the dress is going to be cool - loving the tea cups :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh cute! Can't wait to see the finished frock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the teacup fabric! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...