9.3.12

owl mug cosy

Dear Annie,



This is the third owl mug cosy that I've knitted. Each time, I remember how much I like them and vow to knit one for myself... one day. This particular cosy was a belated thank you gift for lovely Tess

Details on Ravelry, as usual. You can find the other owl cosies here and here.

Love from,

Laura

PS: Earlier this week, I was very pleased to have a guest blog post published on Caitlin Moran's How to be a Woman website. It's called 'I am a feminist and I craft because I choose to' and you can find it here.

3 comments:

  1. oooh it's my cosy! I love it! xxxx thank you so much (again) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I want to knit one! Thought your post for Ms Moran was spot on. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. É encantadora! Parabéns!
    Quero te convidar pra participar da divulgação de blogs no
    http://santaclaraartesanato.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...