22.2.12

Birthday Wash Bags

Dear Laura,


I have been rather slow on the crafting side of things lately but luckily your birthday inspired me to make something new and exciting. I found this amazing oil cloth (well not quite oil cloth it is kind of coated fabric) with this great pattern. I couldn't resist it and I thought you would like it. So I made a wash bag, I have been trying to figure out the pattern for ages, and I think I have it figured out now, there was little trial and error on this one though.






Lots of happy birthdays to you, I hope you like it.


Lots of love


Annie

3 comments:

  1. Oh that fabric is beautiful!!! Made into a wash bag- it's the perfect present- can I be a friend too?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, and I love the fabric. Also love the mini duck in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great - love the fabric!
    I have been really enjoying your blog and have nominated you for a Liebster award! See www.trulymyrtle.blogspot.com
    Libby X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...