4.1.12

Caterpillar Pillow

Dear Laura,


Christmas has been brilliant and finally I have managed to take photos of the presents I have been making. In New Mexico I found some brilliant very hungry caterpillar material, it was excellent and I knew it was going to be prefect for some presents for Christmas. I love the illustrations but I really really loved the butterfly on this piece of material so I decided to make a cushion. I handed it over to G a little apologetic because I didn't have a cushion for it and I thought it was a bit of a weird shape. Luckily G turned round picked up a cushion filler and it was perfect. This was clearly fate so I am very pleased that it has a lovely home with a lovely little girl to enjoy it.







 



Lots of Love
Annie

6 comments:

  1. She looks very happy with her cushion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - and the pillow is pretty too! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  3. The butterfly fabric is to die for and the picture with the little one is just perfect, what a happy face!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are awesome cushions, very tempted to make myself some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is smashing. And it looks like one person in particular loved it to bits! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...