15.12.11

Early Presents

Dear Laura,


I received a package in the mail yesterday, and because I am impatient and easily excited I couldn't resist but open it. I swore to myself that if it was wrapped I would leave it to christmas. Lucky for me it wasn't wrapped! 




Ksenia who guest posted for us here, sent it and it is the most beautiful scarf. She has talented fingers that one. I am jumping up and down with joy and showing it off to everyone who I see. "look at this beautiful scarf" I say, mostly people humor me by saying "lovely" and such like, but I know secretly they are jealous and want one themselves.






So much much thanks to Ksenia for an awesome early Christmas pressie. She is definitely the bestest right now and I love it soooooooooooooo much.


Lots of love


Annie

2 comments:

  1. oh it is indeed lovely! lucky you xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it very much too...You are very lucky!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...