6.10.11

Moonstone Veylas

Dear Annie,

It took me rather a long while to get around to it, but I've finally blocked the Veyla mitts which I finished back in August. They were my holiday knitting project, made using my Knit Nation yarn.

In the absence of my photographic assistant (a.k.a. hubby), I had a go with the self timer. Surprisingly tricky, but I'm sure you'll get an idea of what they look like.


It's a great pattern. I can see why everyone raves about Ysolda. You see now why I was able to give away my Cranfords- I knew that I had these silvery beauties waiting for me. They're not without their mistakes- I'm still learning to do lace knitting - but I'm choosing to believe that it's their imperfections that make them special!

Love from,

Laura

PS: Ravelled here.

6 comments:

  1. they are beautiful!
    kellyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, they are indeed a thing of beauty- like the red buttons too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh seriously beautiful. Love the colour too.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so lovely - I have been thinking about doing that pattern for a while - much more interesting than socks, and much prettier too!

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exquisite! They're like gossamer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...