5.9.11

duffel bag

Dear Annie,

I'm very excited to be guest posting today over at Being a Mummy. Do go and have a read. I've been talking about how crafting helps me to mark family milestones.



This is the duffel bag that I talk about in my guest post, made for S to take to preschool. I used some leftover striped ticking from Deckchair Stripes, blue cotton from Saints and Pinners and added an applique elephant cut from a vintage French sheet.

I was really pleased with the bag's construction and how neatly it turned out. The pattern came from here, and I'll definitely be making one again- they're so useful and easily customisable.


I think that the recipient was pleased!

Love from,

Laura

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet.
    I'd like to have a go a something like this- my little girl starts preschool in January and this would be perfect.
    Am off to check out your link now!
    Have a great week.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweetie - he does look very happy with his new bag! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...