29.8.11

complete ... but not yet finished

Dear Annie,


I'll hold up my hands and admit it- I have the tendency to be a lazy knitter. I rarely bother with gauge swatches (even though I've learnt from experience how important they are) and I seldom go to the trouble to block my knitting.

However, now that I've finally cast off my Veyla mitts, even I have to admit that a little blocking is in order. I've found some vintage red buttons and I'm all ready to commence with my finishing. Here's the 'before' shot, I''l be back soon with the 'after'...


love from,

Laura

PS: Any blocking & finishing tips from those expert knitters out there would be much appreciated!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...