20.6.11

sun day

Dear Annie,

A sunny Sunday. A family picnic at Tyntesfield for Fathers' Day. 







I loved... 

~the beautiful rose garden and all the other gorgeous flowers everywhere
~the greeny-blue tiles in the summerhouse- more quilt ideas
~the lawn full of daisies
~the farm animals who accompanied us
~the lacy cover on the milk jug- how National Trust!
~the chocolate macaroons which D bought back from the market
~the pretty cornflowers- they remind me of my bridal bouquet, and what a glorious shade of blue!

I hope that the sun shone for you too.

Love from,

Laura

3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful day you had..looks just about perfect to me x
    jx
    P.S beautiful photo's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what amazing Cornflowers.. such an incredible blue!

    Ashley xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't half mind that milk jug cover, either.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...