18.6.11

snippets

Dear Annie,

A few snippets from my week:




 
I've been...

~ enjoying some knitting after all that hand-quilting. I'm working on my Star-Sign Shawl and it's just the right sort of pattern for my current knitting needs.

wondering whether my latest charity shop find is granny chic, or just plain granny

~ choosing some fabric from my stash ready to make some cushion covers.  These pieces came from a flea market in Paris years ago and I've been wondering what to do with them. This post was a real inspiration.

~ admiring these pretty stocks which sweet D brought home for me to cheer me up after a rather trying week

Love from,

Laura 

4 comments:

  1. am loving the knitting, the stocks, the fabric and especially the flower painting!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely granny chic - gorgeous! Love those flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the picture - definitely granny chic. Enjoy your knitting! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! Now I just have to convince a no doubt very sceptical hubby! Laura x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...