2.1.11

crafty resolutions

Dear Readers,

Happy New Year! 

Rather excitingly, we are beginning the new year together. It's not often that we are in the same country, let alone the same room... but here we are, on the first day of the year, sipping glasses of wine and discussing crafty projects past, present and future.



It's the time of year for resolutions. This year, ours are of the crafty variety, and here they are...
Laura:
* I've decided to finally have a try at quilting, and make my very first quilt
* I'd like to develop my knitting skills and explore some lace knitting
Annie:
* I've got some special fabrics that I'd like to use in a project: some blue leather bought last year on G Street, and my Dad's precious old university scarf.


Annie and Laura: together, we're hoping to...
* Teach ourselves how to crochet and each make a granny square blanket
* Try our hands at designing a knitting pattern or two

We'll keep you up to date with how we get on! You can now find us on Twitter- we're @steadyeyebrows and @nimblefingered .

We're off to get some sleep, we've got lots of sewing to do tomorrow on a special shared project. More about that very soon...


Love from,


Annie and Laura


PS: A big thank you to Laura's brother for some fab IT support!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, found your blog on Rav at We Love Lucy.. do visit my blog too! ((hugs)) Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Laura and Annie! I also found your Blog from the We Love Lucy board. It seems I'm not too far from Annie, I live in Howard Co. MD. I'm looking forward to following your blog!

    Julie twistedstrands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wishing you both a happy, healthy, joyful, peaceful and creative new year

    xxx

    millie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...