2.11.10

Cameras and Colbert

Dear Laura,
It was the 'Rally to Restore Sanity' and the 'March to Keep Fear Alive' this weekend. As you are well aware my obsession with Stewart and Colbert knows know bounds. So I wanted to somehow put them into this post. This is what I came up with:



Well that is a pretty camera case, I hear you say, but what is that behind it...



Yes this really was my best effort. I did make the camera case however and I love it. It was also present at the rally keeping my camera both protected and warm. The rally was really fun, the beautiful autumnal sun meant that I had to remove the hat you made me pretty quickly as it was warm and bright. 

The case is easy to make and one day I write a pattern but for now I will show you one more picture of it, and then have supper.

The chickens are my favourite. 

Lots of love

Annie 


1 comment:

  1. Oh Annie, how far you have come since 1997 when your diary entries consisted of 'Good day today. It is very hot. Had bahmee moo dairng for tea...'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...